It is the goal of Dental Jobs to provide accessible, secure services to our customers while guaranteeing that your information is protected.
- “Candidate”means a User who is accessing a Site to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer/Recruiter.
- “Content”includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Sites.
- “Design”includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Sites.
- “Document”refers to any posting to a Site, whether job or resume.
- “Employer”means a person or entity that is accessing a Site to post a job or utilizing the Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Employer Materials”includes any brochures, emails, sample job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the Services.
- “Graphics”includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Sites, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Materials”includes any materials, methodologies, implementation plans or other intellectual property used during the provision of Services. “Dental Jobs Web Site” means any web site under Dental Jobs control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site’s Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
- “Services”means any services provided by or its agents described herein and specified more fully in the Distribution and Service Provision Agreement.
- “Text”includes all text on every page of the Sites, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “User”refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Sites.
- “You”or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Web Site”means any web site under Dental Jobs control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Site’s Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
Abuse Prevention Policy
Dental Jobs has the ability to research, track and monitor all user activities and interactions on the Dental Jobs web site in order to promote a secure online environment. Dental Jobs attempts to provide Job Seekers protection against online scammers through education on scams and proactive investigation. Dental Jobs reserves the right to review and verify company job postings, job seeker registrations, emails sent by company employees and administrators as well as emails sent by registered job seekers. Dental Jobs enforces the website Terms and Conditions and will take all necessary action required to prevent abuse of the Dental Jobs system.
Any company, employee or job seeker found to be violating the Terms and Conditions of the Dental Jobs website or to be found by the company to be engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate use will be terminated from the website and monetary damages may be assessed by the company for reinstatement or as appropriate compensation depending on the found misuse. Dental Jobs reserves the right to file civil suits for damages if the situation warrants. Dental Jobs will respond to a court order or subpoena request for records and/or information regarding any individual or company use of the web site.
In the event that you have any concerns regarding fraudulent or inappropriate use of the Dental Jobs site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH THIS SITE, ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE CONTENT THAT YOU PLACE ON THE SITE AND FOR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT THAT YOU TAKE OFF OF THE SITE. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS SITE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF ANY OUTSIDE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SITE. THIS SITE/COMPANY NOR ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THIS SITE/COMPANY OR ITS CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, STOCKHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS SITE/COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS THAT YOU MAY MAKE WITH THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, HYPERLINKS OR POSTERS OF THE SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT LAW OF HONG KONG DOES NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE STATED LIMITATIONS, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW OF HONG KONG.
Use of Content on the Site
You may view, download and print contents from the Site subject to the following conditions:
- The content must be used solely for the purpose of finding employment or finding a candidate to fill an employment opportunity or to provide professional or professional networking information to the other users of the web site.
- The content cannot be modified or altered in any way.
- The content cannot be republished, distributed or used in any manner other than what is explicitly permitted herein.
- You are not allowed to use any logo, trademark, image or video piece taken from this website without express written permission from us.
- Any unauthorized use terminates your right to utilize this site.
- Any unauthorized use may result in an assessment of damages.
- You may post positions and CVs on this site but are not allowed to submit any content that is obscene, illegal, threatening or defamatory and you are not allowed to invade the privacy of a third party with any information taken from this site.
- You are not allowed to use a false e-mail address or impersonate any person or entity, or provide any information that is misleading. Such action will result in removal from the web site.
- By submitting information you represent that the content is accurate, current, reliable, complete and error-free.
- You agree that we may terminate without refund a user’s ability to post on this site should it be determined that the user has violated this agreement.
- You agree that we may assess damages for any loss of income or actual or implied damages that may result from your misuse, abuse or fraudulent behavior on this web site.
- We do not guarantee that the information posted to this site is true and accurate information. Each recruiter, hospital or agency is responsible for conducting its own reference and CV investigation to determine the validity of the posters information. Each candidate is responsible for gathering its own information regarding a position posting prior to entering into any agreement with a recruiter, hospital or other health care provider.
Trademark and Copyright information
No user may use the information posted onto this site to solicit others to use or invest in competing products, services or companies. Such activity is a violation of this Agreement and such user/s will be terminated and monetary damages may be accessed for any unlicensed and/or unauthorized use.
To assist with dental industry development and professional associations, Dental Jobs provides a professional posting service. All Users can submit posting requests such as selling a clinic or promoting dental vendor service and therefore need to accept responsibility for any postings and comments that an individual or company posts on that section. You agree to accepting this General Terms and Use and by your one time or repeated use of this website.
All content provided is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical or legal advice. Any recommendations or states are based on opinion and any actions taken are of your own free will. Should you choose to take action based on the content read on this site, you do so at your own risk and agree to hold Dental Jobs harmless. Upon review, Dental Jobs will elect to publish your post. Dental Jobs reserves the right to unpublish, revise, delete the post if needed for any reason. In such a scenario no refunds will be issued.
Dental Jobs reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the posting without notice. This posting policy is subject to change at any time.
License to Use by Users who are Candidates
Dental Jobs hereby grants you a nonexclusive, limited, terminable right to access and use the Sites only for your personal use to pursue employment opportunities and additional career information. This license authorizes you to view and make one personal copy of any posting for jobs in your occupation and preference. You agree that you are the only person responsible for posting your personal information to this site and any consequences as a result of such posting is your sole responsibility. Dental Jobs reserves the right to suspend or terminate your site usage for any reason, at any time and in its sole discretion.
License to Use by Users who are Employers or Recruiters
Dental Jobs hereby grants you a nonexclusive, limited, terminable, right to access and post on the sites for your professional purpose of obtaining employees directly for your company or a company that you directly represent. As a recruiter, your company must have a contract directly with a healthcare employer to post their job/s for the sole purpose of sourcing and placing candidates directly with such employer per the terms of the contract. Compensation from employers to recruiters must be associated with hires that have resulted from that direct job seeker presentation. Marketing companies or Media companies do not qualify as recruiting agencies for this purpose. Companies that provide an upsell marketing opportunity for a flat fee to employers do not qualify as recruiters for this purpose and are not qualified users of this site. This authorizes employers and recruiters to view and download a single copy of candidate’s material for the sole purpose of possible employment and job prospects. You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the Service or your rights to any of the Services provided by Dental Jobs to any third party without the express written authority of Dental Jobs. You may also not use your license for any other company or affiliate that your company has acquired, initiated or merged into your existing company without the express written authority of Dental Jobs. You agree that you are solely responsible for any material that you post or upload to the site and any consequences arising from such posting.
Recruiters and Employers shall not engage in Applicant Harvesting which is the process of obtaining information (personal, employment or otherwise) about a candidate by using false, fictitious, misleading or alluring job postings to unfairly entice a job seeker to divulge personal, employment or other information that he or she would not divulge if the intent of such a job posting were known by the candidate
You may not respond to postings by other users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer’s business are prohibited.
Dental Jobs reserves the right to terminate your license at any time in the event that it determines that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Dental Jobs reserves the right to assess monetary damages for any unauthorized and unlicensed use.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, or other acts such as “overloading” or “flooding”;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. The administration will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
As an Employer/Recruiter you represent, warrant and agree that all materials provided by you for use in connections with any job postings or company postings will not violate any laws or regulations. You warrant and agree that those materials will not violate any other person or companies copyright, trademark or incite any public or private action. You hereby grant Dental Jobs a non-exclusive, royalty free license to any posted materials and to hyper link to such materials while you are a member of the site in good standing.
It is agreed that the Database is an asset. Database access is for the purpose of finding candidates that fill your current directly contracted job openings. Removing data from this database and using it for another purpose is in violation of this policy and you agree is an act of conversion. Conversion and continued use or sale of that information is a direct violation of this agreement and shall result in removal from the site and an assessment of monetary damages and if needed injunctive relief.
License to Use by Users who are Resource Writers, Posters and Commenters
Banner and Third Party Sites: Our site has banners and links to third party web sites. We do not control, endorse or guarantee any content found on any site that is not owned and operated exclusively by Us. You further agree that this site/company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party sites or their content.
We reserve the right to view, monitor and record any and all activity that occurs on the Site. This is done in order to preserve the integrity of the site and protect the users of the Site. Any actual or attempted unauthorized use of the site can result in removal from the site, damages, civil suits and/or criminal prosecution. We will release any information requested through a court order or subpoena regarding investigations and/or prosecutions.
We reserve the right to change and/or discontinue any or all of its services at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to deny you access to the Site. You agree that you are over the age of 18 or the age of majority.
Termination of Services
This Site receives payment via credit card. In the event that you wish to cancel a service, written notice to us of such cancellation needs to be provided at least 3 business days prior to the renewal date, or credit card charge date, to avoid the next monthly charge. Any refunds issued will include a $20 service charge.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless this Site/Company, its’ employees, stockholders, attorneys, agents and contractors against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the above stated agents, attorneys, employees, stockholders, contractors or entity may incur in connection with your use of the Site, any link or banner associated with the Site or any content you supply to or remove from the site.
Limits of Liability
This site/Company is not liable for any loss resulting from, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, communication lines, telephone lines, other internet technology failure, database failure, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, natural disasters or Hong Kong Special Administrative Region regulation restrictions. We do not guarantee that the information provided or posted is free of technical, typographical or material content errors.
Dental Jobs assumes no responsibility for documents, articles or materials posted by Users or their actions and representations on the site. Dental Jobs acts as a portal for employment opportunities and professional information and does not accept responsibility for the contents or representation of posters or users. Dental Jobs will in good faith investigate and attempt to resolve any reported misuse or abuse of the site reported by any User.
Severability- Entire Agreement
If a court rules that any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, the balance of this contract shall remain enforceable and the parties will ask the court to modify the unenforceable part if possible so that the paragraph and/or terms used becomes enforceable to the maximum extent allowable. Failure to enforce any specific provision of this agreement does not result in a waiver to enforcement of the remaining provisions.
This agreement, its restrictions and conditions constitute the entire agreement between this site/company and the user in terms of your use to this web site for searching and posting purposes. In the event, you subscribe to this site you may be subject to an additional agreement that governs among other items, distribution of jobs and information, the payment procedure and time periods of such subscription or advertisement. In that situation that agreement is an additional agreement that is entered into and the terms of that agreement stand and are represented independently from this stated agreement. In the event that there are conflicting terms in the two agreements regarding the use of this site, the terms of the additional separate agreement shall be controlling.